- An attunement is: “an empowerment process, or ritual, given from teacher to student”.
- It is also a deep, simple and very pleasant meditation.
- Attunements give the student the ability to do Reiki on gradually stronger levels.
- Student remains seated with feet on ground, hands in gasho position (palm together, fingers pointing upward), relaxed breathing, and eyes closed.
- Two reasons for closed eyes: its helps meditation & it’s a part of the tradition to respect the sacred Reiki symbols.
- The teacher uses Reiki symbols, visualizations, and breathing techniques during the attunement.
- Contact from the teacher’s hands may be made on the head, shoulders, palms, fingertips, and sometimes on the feet.
- The teacher will also blow gently on your crown and hands.
- We often turn the lights low and play soft music to help meditate.
- Some students report different opinions on what it is like. Most say it is like a strong Reiki treatment and very relaxing. Some people see colors and visions in their minds. Others just zone out and simply enjoy the warmth & attention. All are correct reactions.
- Afterward, most report feeling calm, grounded, a little sleepy and happy.
- People have other great experiences, too, but generally it’s unique to each person.
For questions, contact us.
- Reiki I or II certification: $200
- Reiki Master certification: $400
- Reading & Reiki – in person $100/hr
- Reading Only – at Sunset Beach $75/hour
- Reading Only – on phone $60/hr, or $30/half-hour
- Group Readings – your place $20-50/person + travel fee. 4-10 adults. Flexible fee & time.
- Private Group Readings – at Sunset Beach $30-50/person, 3-6 adults.
- Private Group Readings – on phone conf. call, $25/person. Requires 4-6 adults.
- Gift Certificates available!
- Entertainment, email Margo.
- Wedding Officiant $250 & up
- Photography & Portraits $150 & up
- APPOINTMENTS & QUESTIONS:email@example.com