Please enjoy these Upcoming Events! Contact info in each posting…
Ghost and Gourmet (SOLD OUT!)
Dates: Saturdays, January 27 & Feb 3
Location: The Brentwood
After the holidays pass, come relax and enjoy a fun, positive, psychic channeling event and gourmet French dinner in a historical and haunted restaurant. This unique experience also features a delicious French gourmet 4-course dinner: See it: www.thebrentwoodrestaurant.com
SEQUENCE of EVENTS & FEE: Please book your seats with Margo & David only, not with Brentwood. We will be in a private dining room, each person will witness and receive a personal reading from your guardian spirits and passed loved ones from Margo. Dinner and dessert served intermittently. Come join the fun with like-minds! Email Margo now for availability of seats OR with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reiki I Certification Lessons in 2 Days
Dates & Times:
- Either Feb 16 & 17 (Fri 7-9 pm, Sat 1-5 pm)
- Or Feb 24 & 25 (Sat & Sun 1-4 pm)
- Perk! Limited to 6 students per class with 2 Master Teachers!
- Fee: $200/person + $5 for electronic textbook written by Margo
- Location: In Eloise Wright’s home, Holden Beach NC
Since 2003, having taught well over 300 Reiki students (200+ to Master levels), Margo & David are team-teaching Reiki lessons! “This is one of our favorite things to teach!” Need to know more? Come experience Reiki, David, and Margo at Eloise’s Reiki Share event on Jan 21 at 4-6pm (sign up with Eloise for that, asap)!
- Prerequisite for class: none, but a minimum age of 13 years.
- For singles, family members, couples, or friends
- We will send you a link for ordering your e-textbook in February.
- You will learn physical & practical aspects of beginner Reiki. After first of 2 attunements, a practitioner can send healing energy via contact with your hands! First degree lessons also include demos & instruction on the standard hand positions, basic chakra systems, Chair Reiki, Reiki Circles, charts, Reiki history, legalities, effects of Reiki, Q&A time, further reading suggestions, practicing your new skills time with teachers’ guidance, and your legal Reiki I wall certificate, is all included.
- FYI: Reiki II (metaphysical Reiki) will be offered in late March, same place, same fees, same teachers.
- Learn more about Margo Ross Sears and David Sears online by clicking HERE.
- We accept all debit or credit cards on our private, online, secure link (or if you need weekly installments, please ask us)
- INTERESTED? Got QUESTIONS? Email Margo: email@example.com or text with your name and questions: 336.314.0503.
- A third choice is to phone Margo, but you may get the voicemail message for their wedding business—it’s ok to leave a message there too.
- This is a fun, amazing, thrilling experience that will cause various types of healing in YOU too. Please join us!
Drum Circle w/Fire, Once Monthly
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Fee: Love Donations (suggesting $1 -$5) walk-ins welcome!
Location: Eloise’s House in the Woods (with Tipi) in Supply NC (Holden Beach)
DATES: 1 Monday monthly–in 2018: Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 16, May 21, Jun 11, Jul 16, Aug 13, Sep 10, Oct 15, Nov 12, Dec 10
By popular demand, aho and namaste! A very healing, calming, fun, and uplifting outdoor drumming and meditation around a campfire … no experience needed, first-timers welcome! walk-ins welcome, family friendly, open to the public.
Join Eloise Wright, Margo Ross Sears and David Sears for a monthly drumming and meditation circle, open to the public near Holden Beach NC! Frame drums, djembes, Mother Drums, flutes, rattles, chimes, guitars, woodwinds, cellos… all are welcome! Also, some optional participation in group meditations or chanting or improv dancing as the group feels led to, in coordination with drumming. Join us online for free monthly reminders: www.meetup.com/Drum-Circle-Holden
Casual dress, Love Donations accepted (suggesting $1 or $5, or more if so guided to)… for firewood, toilet paper, online posting fees, etc. Your hosts are volunteering their time and love. Cash only please, at event.
In the native American traditions and modern New Age spirit… all Paths and beliefs of kind, positive, and loving people welcome. Interested kids and calm, friendly pets on leashes are welcome too. For singles, couples, and friends! In case of bad weather, event will be postponed…please contact Eloise to confirm on iffy days: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-842-8722…include your phone number in message please.
BRING: dress for the weather, personal bug repellent, warm blanket, flashlight, folding chair, water bottle, your donation cash, and your drum or rattle / music instrument. Benches and a extra loaner drums, rattles, and bells supplied!
LOCATION: at Eloise’s private house and teepee in the woods, on mainland beside Holden Beach, in Supply NC. Please contact El’ for her GPS address or street instructions. 910-824-8722 or email@example.com
Time: 4-6 pm
Fee: Love Donations (suggesting $1 -$5) and walk-ins welcome!
Location: Eloise’s House & Tipi, Supply NC (Holden Beach)
DATES: January 21 and February 18 and March 18
A healing, calming, fun, and uplifting group Reiki treatment, full-clothed on a treatment table we supply. First-timers VERY welcome! Also walk-ins welcome, family friendly, open to the public who are open to energy work. Please, no pets or small children as this is a small space and a quiet, calm, focused event.
Join Eloise Wright, Margo Ross Sears and David Sears for a warm, soothing, comforting, healing Reiki circle, everyone gets a turn, open to the public near Holden Beach NC! all are welcome… you don’t need to be certified or even know what Reiki is, to participate. We will explain and you can choose to watch others be treated first, or jump in. It’s that simple. All Paths and Beliefs of all positive, loving people welcome – this is not a religious event. For singles, couples or friends, men and women. We also use gentle sound and music therapy such as recorded or live music, soft drums, rattles, and more..depending on what your body needs. It’s very interesting to watch or experience!
Casual dress, Love Donations accepted (suggesting $1 or $5, or more if so guided to)… for toilet paper, heat, space rental, online posting fees, etc. Your hosts are volunteering their time and love. Cash only please, at event.
Please contact Eloise to confirm space for your headcount: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-842-8722…include your phone number in message please.
LOCATION: inside Eloise’s private house and/or teepee on a quiet, deadend road, on the mainland beside Holden Beach, in Supply NC. Please contact Eloise for her address or street instructions. 910-824-8722 or email@example.com
Brunswick Energyworkers Monthly Meetup
Time: 7-9 pm
Fee: FREE! (love offerings welcome)
Location: in St. James Community Ctr, 4136 Southport/Supply Rd (Hwy 211), near Oak Island NC
Dates: one Thursday monthly–Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sep 13, Oct 11, Nov 8
Open to the public! Walk ins–welcome no registration or membership. Please join us for the fun! It’s free. First timers welcome! Learn something spiritual and/or alternative health related, always calming, cool, and very fun! Founded in December 2010 by Margo Ross Sears, we have over 200 Meetup members for this and monthly attendance is about 10-25 people each time.
Now hosted by Rev. Christine Gordan and Sally Elmo, this is always casual dress, open-minded, public gathering in the company of like-minds in safe-space. New topic and speaker every month such as drumming circles, energy medicine, meditation, metaphysical demos, etc. Family friendly, all lifestyles, beliefs, cultures, races, and mainstream folks warmly welcome! FREE admission and donations also gratefully accepted.
Exact location, topic, and more info: click on this group’s Meetup Webpage.
Questions welcome with our gracious and popular hosts: Sally Elmo or Rev. Christine Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org