Reiki II Certification in Longs SC (near Myrtle Beach)
Sept 11, 18, 25 on 3 Tuesdays 6-9pm (must attend all 3 dates)
- Perk! Limited to 8 students with 2 Master Teachers!
- Fee: $200/person + textbook written by Margo, edited by David
- Location: In private house, Longs SC (near Myrtle Beach) Directions given at registration.
Since 2003, having taught well over 300 Reiki students (200+ to Master levels), Margo & David are team-teaching Reiki lessons! “This is one of our favorite things to teach!”
- Prerequisite for class: Reiki I certification from any teacher, and minimum age of 13 years.
- For singles, family members, couples, or friends
- Order your $10 Reiki II textbook online HERE . Or order paper printed, lay-flat book 8×11, full color, 40+ pages (about 80 pgs if it were a regular size book!) $20/each+shipping from Margo@indigoanswers.com
- You will learn metaphysical aspects of Usui Reiki including the first 3 sacred symbols. After 3 attunements, a Reiki II practitioner can send healing energy via hands or non-contact or long distance! Second degree lessons also include demos & instruction on how to draw and use these important tools of Reiki, Q&A time, reading suggestions, practicing your new skills time with teachers’ guidance, and your legal Reiki II wall certificate, is all included upon completion of class.
- Learn more about Margo Ross Sears and David Sears online by clicking HERE.
- We accept all debit or credit cards on our private, online, secure link (or if you need weekly installments, please ask us)
- INTERESTED? Got QUESTIONS? Email us to apply for class: Margo@indigoanswers.com.
- This is a fun, amazing, thrilling experience that will cause various types of healing in YOU too. Please join us!
Reiki Circle or Reiki Share
May 7 and July 9 at 7-8:30 pm (Mondays)
at Hosmer House in Longs SC (near Myrtle Beach) (directions upon registration)
Love Donations $ accepted as is possible for you
Open to all levels of Reiki and untrained people too, over age 13 years. Open to singles, couples, friends or family. Casual dress, no experience necessary, first timers welcome to this demonstration-style event. Bring yourself a water bottle, and there are friendly and quiet cats occasionally in this space too. This is a very simple, easy, meditative and relaxing event for everyone. Limited to 18 spaces. Register at email@example.com by the day before, please!
Drum Circle w/Fire, Once Monthly
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Fee: Love Donations (suggesting $1 -$5) walk-ins welcome!
Location: Eloise’s House in the Woods (with Tipi) in Supply NC (Holden Beach)
DATES: 1 Monday monthly–in 2018: Feb 25, Mar 12, Apr 16, May 21, Jun 11, Jul 16, Aug 13, Sep 10, Oct 15, Nov 12, Dec 10
By popular demand, aho and namaste! A very healing, calming, fun, and uplifting outdoor drumming and meditation around a campfire … no experience needed, first-timers welcome! walk-ins welcome, family friendly, open to the public.
Join Eloise Wright, Margo Ross Sears and David Sears for a monthly drumming and meditation circle, open to the public near Holden Beach NC! Frame drums, djembes, Mother Drums, flutes, rattles, chimes, guitars, woodwinds, cellos… all are welcome! Also, some optional participation in group meditations or chanting or improv dancing as the group feels led to, in coordination with drumming. Join us online for free monthly reminders: www.meetup.com/Drum-Circle-Holden
Casual dress, Love Donations accepted (suggesting $1 or $5, or more if so guided to)… for firewood, toilet paper, online posting fees, etc. Your hosts are volunteering their time and love. Cash only please, at event.
In the native American traditions and modern New Age spirit… all Paths and beliefs of kind, positive, and loving people welcome. Interested kids and calm, friendly pets on leashes are welcome too. For singles, couples, and friends! In case of bad weather, event will be postponed…please contact Eloise to confirm on iffy days: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-842-8722…include your phone number in message please.
BRING: dress for the weather, personal bug repellent, warm blanket, flashlight, folding chair, water bottle, your donation cash, and your drum or rattle / music instrument. Benches and a extra loaner drums, rattles, and bells supplied!
LOCATION: at Eloise’s private house and teepee in the woods, on mainland beside Holden Beach, in Supply NC. Please contact El’ for her GPS address or street instructions. 910-824-8722 or email@example.com
Brunswick Energyworkers Monthly Meetup
Time: 7-9 pm
Fee: FREE! (love offerings welcome)
Location: in St. James Community Ctr, 4136 Southport/Supply Rd (Hwy 211), near Oak Island NC
Dates: one Thursday monthly–Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sep 13, Oct 11, Nov 8
Open to the public! Walk ins–welcome no registration or membership. Please join us for the fun! It’s free. First timers welcome! Learn something spiritual and/or alternative health related, always calming, cool, and very fun! Founded in December 2010 by Margo Ross Sears, we have over 200 Meetup members for this and monthly attendance is about 10-25 people each time.
Now hosted by Rev. Christine Gordan and Sally Elmo, this is always casual dress, open-minded, public gathering in the company of like-minds in safe-space. New topic and speaker every month such as drumming circles, energy medicine, meditation, metaphysical demos, etc. Family friendly, all lifestyles, beliefs, cultures, races, and mainstream folks warmly welcome! FREE admission and donations also gratefully accepted.
Exact location, topic, and more info: click on this group’s Meetup Webpage.
Questions welcome with our gracious and popular hosts: Sally Elmo or Rev. Christine Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org